The Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology, it’s Center for ECommerce, and the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) present:
11th Annual Stanford Ecommerce Best Practices Conference
Monday, June 16, 2014
Stanford Law School
THE CONFERENCE HAS REACHED CAPACITY AND REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
TO ADD YOURSELF TO THE WAITLIST, CLICK ON THE REGISTER NOW BUTTON BELOW.
The Stanford Ecommerce Best Practices Conference is the premier educational event for in-house counsel and practitioners in the Ecommerce industry. Leading experts from industry, legal practice and academia will address current issues facing the industry and offer practical solutions for dealing with the many legal uncertainties that arise when doing business online. The program will feature a roundtable of general counsel from leading ecommerce companies. This year’s topics include:
· Digital Copyright – New Distribution Channels, Changing Business Models and the Future of TV
· Cybersecurity in the US and Around the Globe
· Business Aspects of New Content Distribution Models and How Lawyers Should Confront them
· Patent Best Practices
· Privacy Protection in the Cloud: US and International Issues
· Best Practices regarding Virtual Currencies and Mobile Payments
· Teachable Moments: Lessons for the Web Development Deal from Healthcare.gov
· Mobile and Social Media Marketing and Promotions, Geolocation Privacy and Do-Not-Track
· Current Global IP Protection Issues
· The Sharing Economy
· Self-Help on the Internet: Approaches Outside of Litigation to Resolve Disputes
· Cloud Service – Transactional Issues
· Big Data, Screen Scraping, Database Protection and Data Mining
· The Expansion of the Domain Name System
· Data Collection and Retention
firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.723.5905
CALIFORNIA LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT: The State Bar of California has approved this program for MCLE credit. Certification from other states may be sought; however, approved hours may vary. Contact your local bar for more information.
To be added to our mailing list, please click here.