DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
At Directors’ College, you will engage on a broad range of problems that confront modern boards, including:
· Board’s role in setting business strategy,
· CEO succession,
· Techniques for controlling legal liability,
· Challenges posed by activist investors,
· Boardroom dynamics,
· Contemporary challenges including the state of the macroeconomy, and
· Emerging cyber security threats.
Now in its twentieth year, Directors’ College brings together leading CEOs, directors, regulators, jurists, and scholars for a rigorous and balanced examination of corporate governance, strategy, and compliance. Confirmed keynotes for 2014 include: Marc Andreessen, David L. Calhoun, Senator G. Kent Conrad, Kenneth Frazier, Gen. (R) Stanley McChrystal, Marissa Mayer, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, John W. Thompson, and SEC Chair Mary Jo White.
Program Dates: June 22-24, 2014