DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
At Directors’ College, you will engage on a broad range of problems that confront modern boards, including:
· Board’s role in setting business strategy,
· CEO succession,
· Techniques for controlling legal liability,
· Challenges posed by activist investors,
· Boardroom dynamics,
· Contemporary challenges including the state of the macroeconomy, and
· Emerging cyber security threats.
Now in its twentieth year, Directors’ College brings together leading CEOs, directors, regulators, jurists, and scholars for a rigorous and balanced examination of corporate governance, strategy, and compliance. Confirmed keynotes for 2014 include: Marc Andreessen, David L. Calhoun, Senator G. Kent Conrad, Kenneth Frazier, Gen. (R) Stanley McChrystal, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, John W. Thompson, and SEC Chair Mary Jo White.
Program Dates: June 22-24, 2014