Registration is open for
DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE 2015
June 21-23, 2015
Register before November 1, 2014 to receive the early tuition rate.
DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
At Directors’ College, you will engage with leading CEOs, Directors, regulators, jurists, and scholars on a rigorous and balanced examination of a broad range of issues that confront modern boards, including:
· Board’s role in setting business strategy,
· CEO succession,
· Techniques for controlling legal liability,
· Challenges posed by activist investors,
· Boardroom dynamics,
· Contemporary challenges including the state of the macroeconomy, and
· Emerging cyber security threats.