The 23rd Annual Stanford Directors’ College
June 25 – 27, 2017
REGISTRATION FOR DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE 2017 IS NOW OPEN
DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
At Directors’ College, you will engage with leading CEOs, directors, regulators, jurists, and scholars on a rigorous and balanced examination of a broad range of issues that confront modern boards, including:
· Board’s role in setting business strategy,
· CEO succession,
· Techniques for controlling legal liability,
· Challenges posed by activist investors,
· Boardroom dynamics,
· Corporate strategy in the global economy, and
· Emerging cybersecurity threats.