DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE 2016
June 19-21, 2016
Admission to Directors’ College 2016 is at the discretion of the program directors. Historically, this event has filled 1-2 months in advance with little capacity for registration after that time. We advise registering early to ensure your participation.
Tuition covers admission to all panels and keynotes; attendance at the opening reception; daily breakfasts, lunches and dinners; a complete set of the 2016 Directors’ College supplemental reading materials; and a formal certificate of completion.
Please note that travel and lodging costs are the responsibility of each participant. Visit the Logistics and Travel page for more information.
Applications will be acknowledged promptly by e-mail. If you do not receive acknowledgment within one hour of online application submission, please contact us by phone at (650) 723-5905, via fax at (650) 725-2190, or send an e-mail inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
$6,950.00 Early Bird Price (on or before November 15, 2015)
$7,950.00 Discounted Price (after November 15, 2015 and through February 15, 2016)
$8,450.00 Full Price (after February 15, 2016)
$8,950.00 Full Price + Optional Sunday Afternoon Session
Send your board to Directors’ College 2016. Group rates are available to companies who wish to send three or more of their directors or executives to the program. For more information or to receive the group registration code, please call the Stanford Rock Center at (650) 498-5361 or e-mail email@example.com.
Directors’ College has a limited number of spaces available for government employees and members of the judiciary at a special rate of $4,950. Please firstname.lastname@example.org if you qualify and are interested in registering at this rate.
The State Bar of California has approved this program for MCLE credit. Certification from other states may be sought; however, approved hours may vary. Contact your local bar for more information.
The Rock Center Affiliates Program comprises corporations and law firms that serve as partners in developing Executive Education programs. If you are a member of the Affiliates Program or are the client of an affiliate, you may qualify for a scholarship or a discount. For more information on the Affiliates Program, please contact Nancy Easterbrook at (650) 725-4247 or email@example.com.
For a list of current Rock Center affiliates, click here.
Participants referred by one of our affiliates are entitled to a discount. On the registration form, please select “General with Code” as your participant type, and enter the discount code provided by the referring affiliate when prompted.
Affiliate registrations are subject to approval. DISCOUNTS MAY NOT BE COMBINED.
Full payment must be received within 30 days of your registration date or by June 1, 2016, whichever comes first. Failure to submit payment will result in cancellation of your registration.
All cancellations and substitutions are subject to an $850.00 processing fee. Cancellation and substitution requests must be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the cancellation and substitution policy carefully.
Prior to March 1, 2016, will be refunded the cost of tuition paid less the $850 processing fee.
Between March 1, 2016, and May 15, 2016, will be issued credit vouchers less the $850 processing fee.
After May 15, 2016, forfeit the entire program fee.
Prior to March 1, 2016, registrants may be substituted at no cost.
Between March 1, 2016, and May 15, 2016, registrant substitutions will be charged the $850 processing fee.
After May 15, 2016, all program fees are forfeited.
Sunday Session with Wine Tasting: Cancellation by May 1, 2016, a credit voucher applicable to most Executive Education programs offered by Stanford Law School within 12 months can be issued, less a $60.00 processing fee. Written notification of cancellation must be sent to email@example.com. After May 1, all program fees are forfeited.
Eligible members of the press are required to receive approval to register for Directors’ College 2016. Please take a moment to review our press policy below. If you meet the criteria below to register as press for Directors’ College 2016, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you directly to confirm your eligibility to attend as press.
All keynote sessions of the Stanford Law School’s Directors’ College are open for coverage by pre-registered press. Press may attend all other sessions, including Perspectives, under the Chatham House Rule:
Chatham House Rule:
“When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.”
Who is eligible to register as press for Directors’ College:
· Reporters, writers, producers and editors with staff credentials from newspapers, magazines, online news services, wire services, radio or television networks and stations. “Online news services” means online outlets that provide daily or weekly coverage of legal / related news (fact-based reporting); the website must extend beyond forums, personal diaries, personal analysis, or opinion.
· Freelancers with approved credentials and/or an assignment letter from an approved media outlet.
· Editors, writers of newsletters created and distributed by universities, government institutions or public agencies for the benefit of the public.
· New media / social media bloggers: Bloggers who are associated with traditional media outlets or those who report on breaking legal or related business news on a daily/weekly basis will be allowed to register as media. You may be asked to provide proof of authorship in the form of live links to copies of articles/blog entries published within the past six months.
Acceptable media credentials for reporters, freelancers, and bloggers include:
1. Letter on official letterhead from an editor of a recognized publication or a producer of a recognized broadcast program certifying that reporter/freelancer is covering the conference for the respective organization
2. Government issued press credentials
3. Official media outlet issued credentials/ID
Business cards will not be accepted as credentials.
The following groups are not eligible for media registration / badges—no exceptions: