Stanford Law School’s third annual VCDC program is the leading executive education program for venture-backed company directors.
Based on Directors’ College, the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms, this program will focus on practical solutions to governance issues that commonly arise among private venture-backed companies from early stage formation until exit through acquisition or IPO.
Topics for 2016 will include:
· Regulatory & Policy Issues in Venture-Backed Companies
· Financing Transactions: Getting the Deal Done Safely
· Founder Board Control: Dual Class Shares and other Voting Rights Structures
· Fiduciary Duties and Conflicts of Interests in Silicon Valley
· Go Public or Stay Private?
· Building a Better Board
Please note that this specialized Directors’ College event will be a one-day session limited to venture capitalists, CEO/Founders, board members and senior executives of venture-backed companies.
CLE credit will be available.
VCDC is sponsored by: