21st Annual Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
About the Conference
With generative AI, emerging markets, novel business models, and antitrust developments, we’re on a new frontier in the digital economy–and the laws and regulations have yet to catch up. As a professional working at the intersection of legal and tech, how do you stay up to speed and navigate these new challenges and opportunities?
Join us for Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices, the premier educational event for in-house counsel and practitioners who work in tech. Leading experts from industry, legal practice and academia will address current issues facing the industry and offer practical solutions for dealing with the many legal uncertainties that arise when doing business online.
JOIN US AND
- Get current with digital economy best practices
- Network with peers, industry leaders and legal practitioners
- Learn from stellar panels, including a roundtable of general counsel from leading digital economy companies
- Antitrust Best Practices
- Generative AI
- Doing Business with China, Emerging Markets or Novel Business Models
- Consumer Privacy & Protection
- US and International AI Regulation,
- Election Disinformation