Early registration has been extended through November 21, 2016.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, and the program will close with a networking reception. Space is limited, so please register early. Full payment is due upon registration.
General Tuition Rates
$95 through November 21, 2016
$125 after November 21, 2016
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Cancellation and substitution requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the cancellation policy carefully.
On or before November 18, 2016, you will be able to receive a full refund for any canceled registrations. After November 18, you will forfeit the entire program fee. Substitution requests will be accepted until November 23, 2016.
Eligible members of the press are required to receive approval to register for the conference. Please take a moment to review our press policy below. If you meet the criteria below to register as press for Directors’ College 2017, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you directly to confirm your eligibility to attend as press.
Who is eligible to register as press?
· Reporters, writers, producers and editors with staff credentials from newspapers, magazines, online news services, wire services, radio or television networks and stations. “Online news services” means online outlets that provide daily or weekly coverage of legal / related news (fact-based reporting); the website must extend beyond forums, personal diaries, personal analysis, or opinion.
· Freelancers with approved credentials and/or an assignment letter from an approved media outlet.
· Editors, writers of newsletters created and distributed by universities, government institutions or public agencies for the benefit of the public.
· New media / social media bloggers: Bloggers who are associated with traditional media outlets or those who report on breaking legal or related business news on a daily/weekly basis will be allowed to register as media. You may be asked to provide proof of authorship in the form of live links to copies of articles/blog entries published within the past six months.
Acceptable media credentials for reporters, freelancers, and bloggers include:
1. Letter on official letterhead from an editor of a recognized publication or a producer of a recognized broadcast program certifying that reporter/freelancer is covering the conference for the respective organization
2. Government issued press credentials
3. Official media outlet issued credentials/ID
Business cards will not be accepted as credentials.
The following groups are not eligible for media registration / badges—no exceptions: