Trust and Safety Research Conference
Join the Stanford Internet Observatory for two days of cross-professional presentations and conversations designed to push forward research on trust and safety. The second annual Trust and Safety Research Conference is to be held at Stanford University from September 28-29, 2023.
Hosted at Stanford University’s Frances. C. Arrillaga Alumni Center, the Trust and Safety Research Conference convenes participants working on trust and safety issues across academia, industry, civil society, and government. The event brings together a cross-disciplinary group of academics and researchers in fields including computer science, sociology, law, and political science to connect with practitioners and policymakers on challenges and new ideas for studying and addressing online trust and safety issues.
- Two days of talks, panels, workshops, and breakouts
- Breakfast and lunch on both days of the conference
- Networking opportunities, including happy hours and poster sessions
Registration is closed for the conference. No refunds will be offered on purchased tickets, however, you may transfer your ticket to another qualifying person.
Trust and Safety Research Conference Dates & Deadlines
- June 15, 2023: General registration opens (early bird pricing)
- August 1, 2023: Conference ticket prices increase
- August 1, 2023: Journal commentary submissions deadline
- September 28-29, 2023: Trust and Safety Research Conference
This conference is made possible by a generous grant from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.